Launched by Facebook in 2015, React Native has become a very popular framework for developing mobile applications for both iOS and Android.
Facebook initially developed it for its internal projects in 2013, but in 2015 it was made available on GitHub and now it is vibrant with 1,408 contributors. There are many benefits of React Native for mobile apps development such as:
· Developer has the choice of solutions to use as per the project’s requirements
However, in this article, we are not going to discuss the React Native framework in detail but will discuss the popular apps which are developed using this framework.
Skype is one of the most popular video calling applications which is generally used by working professionals for either internal communication within an organization or to do a meeting with the clients. It is a Microsoft product and comes in both software as well as app variants. You can send a message, make groups, audio calls, video calls, all for free.
- Video Calls: Add 1 to 24 friends on Skype Video call
- SMS connect
- Files Sharing including images, videos, zip files, documents, etc.
- Voice calls
- Screen sharing
Pinterest works on pins so that if you have any interesting idea or any fascinating store you can pin it on your personal board. It is a very popular platform for photo sharing and visual bookmarking social media apps. You can save and upload your ideas on the Pinterest app.
- Find people, brand, pins, and whatever you wish to see in the feed
- There are more than 100 billion possibilities to discover
- Invite and collaborate with your friends
Airbnb is one of the most popular hotel booking apps in the entire world. It is an online marketplace that lets people rent a part of their properties or spare rooms in their homes for guests. Hence, it is beneficial for both the guests and the hosts. The guests get a nice room to stay in at very affordable rates while the hosts can earn some extra money.
- More than 6 million home rentals across 191+ countries
- Hosts can update their listing and availability
- They can message the guests and manage reservations
- Guests can book the home for a solo journey, family vacation or business trip
SoundCloud is one of the most popular music streaming mobile apps with nearly 200 million audio tracks and a global community of more than 20 million artists. It is not just an ordinary music streaming app but a platform where anyone can upload any sound for immediate discovery.
- Most diverse catalog of content
- Discover millions of artists, DJs, music composers, etc.
- Personalized song suggestions based on your listening habits
- Connect with the artists and fellow listeners
- Create playlists of your choice
Tesla is the most reputed and popular company for developing electric cars. The company has also opted for the React Native framework for their mobile app development. Tesla is amongst the most popular React Native apps for demonstrating the company’s electric cars and Powerwall battery owners.
- Check the charging process of your car and start or stop charging
- Look or unlock your car
- Locate the vehicle or track its movement
- Heat or cool your car before driving
- Update the vehicle’s software from anywhere
- Start navigation
Bloomberg is a very popular financial or business news app that is built on the React Native platform. You can get access to global business, stock market, finance news, and many other trending topics news. The users can personalize the app as per their personal portfolio and get alerts for stock positions. If you do stock broking, trading, and have an interest in financial news, then you must use this app.
- News of markets, industries, technology, politics, business, etc.
- Latest market data on your customized portfolio
- Easily track your portfolio including mutual funds, stocks, ETFs, currencies, etc.
Read more: React Native vs Flutter: Which to choose for your next Mobile App?
If you are using Facebook for marketing purposes or a social commerce platform then you must use the Facebook Analytics app. Facebook has developed this app on their own mobile app development framework. You can easily track your marketing campaign growth, engagement, and monetization efforts.
- Check conversion rates, and other important reports of your app, website or e-commerce store
- Create funnels, cohorts, overlap charts, and other data visualizations
- Add charts to custom dashboards
- See the charts and filters you’ve created in Facebook Analytics on the web.
Shine is a very popular job portal where many top-notch companies like eBay, Sandisk, Motorola, Ericsson, Netapp, Infosys, etc. It is a highly useful app for job seekers as they can find over more than 200 thousand job openings.
- Create a profile and the jobs would be suggested to you
- Find jobs in different industry niches such as E-commerce, Manufacturing, Media, Internet, Hardware, BPO, etc.
- Create a customized profile to receive job alerts as per your interest
- See the list of recruiters that have viewed your profile
Delivery.com is an app for fast, local delivery and pickup of food. You can also use it for delivering liquor, groceries, laundry, and much more. The user just has to enter his address and then they can find all the stores or restaurants which deliver food, alcohol, groceries, alcohol, or laundry to you. One app for everything you need in the neighborhood. Delivered.
- Deliver to anywhere
- Delivery points
- Pickup or Delivery
- Schedule & Reorder
- Group Ordering
- Office Ordering
Uber Eats is a popular food delivery app. Uber’s food delivery app has penetrated 1% of the global market with $7.9 billion of Uber Eats Gross Bookings. There are more than 220,000 restaurants that are linked with Uber Eats. Customers can search the restaurants in their locality, or find a specific dish, cuisine, and then order it.
- Users can search for restaurants, cuisines, or dish
- Live order tracking
- Multiple payment options
- Easy order customization
- Hassle-free payments
Salesforce is a renowned platform for cloud-hosting. The company also leveraged React Native for building a mobile app. With this mobile app, you can run your business from your smartphone – faster and easier. This mobile app unlocks the next level of productivity, personalization, and speed. You can easily access your entire business from this mobile app.
- Build mobile apps faster & easier through clicks not code
- Mobile optimized lightning components
- Dynamic and rich mobile record pages
“Finger licking good” , the popular tagline of KFC, is spoken by thousands of people when they have the company’s ultimate chicken. The company is not just giving a mouth-dribbling taste but a smooth & fast ordering experience through the KFC mobile app. The app is built using the React Native framework.
- Save your favorite orders
- Exclusive deals & offers
- Find nearest KFC outlets available
- Pre-orders and pre-pay options
Myntra is a big name in top-level fashion accessories, however only in India. The customers can browse products of top-level brands such as UCB, Nike, H&M, Roadster, etc. From hair case to footwear you can get accessories for every need and for a person of every age. The app comes with new offers and deals regularly with the latest trends and hassle-free shopping experience.
- Gift Cards
- Secure Payment & EMI Options
- Easy returns within 30 days
- Express Delivery
Instagram is a popular social networking app built on React Native. You can connect with friends, share amazing photos and videos, and can get the feed from others all above the world. There is a Reel feature on Instagram for creating and sharing short videos on Instagram. The users can watch, discover, like, comment, and interact with the Reel videos in a dedicated space.
- Special camera effects including background music, face filters, and stickers
- Millions of videos to explore
- Share memes privately with your friends and have conversations
- Chatting with friends with a feature of unsend a message
- Push notifications of getting a message, comment or like
Read more: Popular Mobiles Apps which are built using the React Native Framework
Walmart is one of the biggest retail chains across the globe. The company also uses the React Native framework for their mobile application development. After adding Node.js to their tech stack, React Native mobile app development gives them a very high performance on iOS and Android. They also finished the project in a short time span.
- Easily reorder your favorite products from the app
- Find millions of items to shop, deliver, or pickup.
- 1-hour delivery windows to get fresh food
- Available at more than 1,500 convenient locations
Discord is a popular React native mobile app for building communities, friends, and communication. Whether you are in a school group, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or you are a bunch of friends who want to spend time. You must try this app if you love socializing.
- Reliable app for staying close with your friends
- Low latency video and voice calls
- Easy hanging out with the voice channels
- Organized text channels
Do you want to create a blog or a website for your organization? Then you must use the Wix React Native mobile app. More than 160 million people have chosen the Wix website builder for getting a professional online presence. The mobile app gives you many exciting features.
- Developers can easily create their own application
- No coding knowledge required for creating a website
- Share your latest content
- Learn coding with exciting activities
- Real-time feedbacks
- Collect achievements as you learn
Facebook Ads Manager
Facebook used the React Native framework for building its cross-platform app Facebook Ads Manager. React Native Framework efficiently handles the different formats in ads, dates, and currencies along with the time zones.
- Detailed real-time insights into your campaigns
- Turn on & off your campaigns
- Quick alerts
This React Native mobile application lets you explore cities across the globe with local cafes, restaurants, shops, places, through stunning photography. The app will let you find authentic places to visit in your city or during traveling.
- No need for account initially
- Thousands of free-guides available
- Create a list of places that you will like to visit and share with your friends
- Discover nearby places
Read more: 10 React Native Challenges and Common Mistakes
React Native is a great platform for developing mobile applications. Many top-notch companies are leveraging their benefits and developing mobile apps on this platform. If you also want to develop a mobile application in this framework then we, at Amplework, the best mobile application development company in India, can meet your requirements.