Suppose you woke up yesterday with an idea of creating a mobile app by which you believe you can earn a lot of money. However, you are not an IT person, and you came to know that there are 6 major steps involved in mobile application development. These are:
- Testing & Integration
And also a team of professional mobile app developers which include:
- Project Manager: The person who will be responsible for your app development and delivering it within the deadlines
- UI/UX Expert: The person who will take care of the app design, theme, its look and feel.
- Developers: The backbone of the app, who will take care of the coding and programs
- QA Engineers: The quality experts, who will make sure, all the features are running, and there is no bug on your app.
- DevOps Engineers: Experts who will be responsible for environments setup, functionality implementation, and product quality control.
Now you must be wondering whether should spend your bucks in developing an app, so let us clear all your qualms:
- In 2018 alone, the users spent more than 100 billion dollars on mobile applications
- More than 20 billions of applications were downloaded in the same year.
- Every eighth user looks for new mobile applications every day.
But before your adrenaline crosses the threshold, here are some facts that can even frighten you:
- 60% of the mobile applications are uninstalled by users within a month
- A mobile app loses up to 77% of Daily Active Users during three days after installation
And now you must be asking reasons for these poor statistics. It is due to these reasons:
- Improper planning and analysis before the app development
- Poor requirements
- Unattractive design
- No strategy of targeting the correct pool of users
- Absence of innovative value proposition
All of the above reasons can be addressed by a professional Business Analytics. He/she will help you in each stage of the mobile app development cycle in the following manner:
Let’s know the role of business analyst:
- Planning: While planning, the Business Analytics will check, analyze, and define, the goals of your business to the project manager. The business analyst analyzes the requirements using many different methods and technics to evaluate the goals of the project.
- Analysis: During the analysis stage of the mobile app development, he will be responsible for collecting as much as possible information by going through the competitors, and will also focus on the target audience. He should formulate the value proposition on this stage, and the business model canvas should be created and approved by app owner that means you. He will also suggest economically beneficial technical solutions. The analyst will also turn the business requirements into technical tasks required for further stages.
- Designing: An experienced analyst can provide you with the best design suggestions focusing on the comfort of user experience, while simultaneously meeting your business requirements too. All of the functional and non-functional requirements to the system should be documented by him before the implementation phase starts.
- Implementation: This is probably the most important stage when the development will actually start, and the role of business analyst will turn into a product owner, who can control the implementation of technical solutions, can decide the priority of bug fixes and features, and also communicate with the team throughout the development for eliminating any misunderstanding in requirements. This is a period of time when the Business Analytics acts as a translator between the development team and you.
- Integration & Testing: As the name signifies, at this stage, the Business Analytics will check whether the scope and all the requirements have been met by the mobile app development team.
Read more: How much does it cost to develop a food delivery app?
You must have understood what a vital role a Business Analytics plays in the mobile app development process. He understands your business requirements, communicates with the technical mobile app development team, proceeds with the requirements, consults with developers and testers, makes project documentation, and share the knowledge about the project with the newcomers.
At Amplework, we don’t only deliver the best mobile application development services, but also have expert business analysts who can dedicatedly focus on your business requirements.