Opendoor is a highly popular mobile application to buy and sell real estate properties. It has been highly appreciated by the users for selling a home, combining competitive offers and fast sales without any issue of listing and showing. It was founded in 2014 and now exists in over 21 markets. It has made a great name in the virtue of high-tech home flipping offering-enabling property owners to sell their home online, sprucing the place up and reselling it.
Opendoor has recently introduced its mobile application to streamline the process of buying and selling properties for the users. On the app, the buyers can browse homes, schedule tours, and make an offer, under the single roof.
There is an expert buying team for the user 24 x 7. The process is simple and highly streamlined. If you compare the traditional process of buying and selling with this platform you will end up saving thousands of fees, hassles, and most importantly time.
Features of Opendoor
Find and Tour Homes
- 360 Degree Video Of Properties where you can virtually walk
- Book private, self-guided in-person tours on your schedule
- 24 x 7 Open Home Advisor with whom you can chat for help
- Personalized experience with filters
- Notifications for new homes
Buy a Home
- Use their cash to buy your next home and don’t miss the opportunity
- Give the offer for buying a property in a few taps
- Get automatically connected with the buying team
Sell a Home
- Sell your home in all cash
- Choose to list the home with an expert team
- Automatically connected with our help agent
- Enjoy help in every step on the way
Benefits of Opendoor
We are living in a world where we expect things to be done quickly and easily, and Opendoor meets this expectation. It is a very user-friendly tool for those who want to sell their properties. The users just have to enter the details of their home, get offers from buyers, close the deal, and get paid quickly. For busy families, the idea of not having to get your home “open house ready” is another perk. It depletes the possibility of a need for open houses and strangers walking through your home.
This app is great for an experienced seller who knows almost everything related to buying and selling homes. It is also good for sellers who are in a rush because most of the sellers who list their home on Opendoor get offers within 2-48 hours. However, the seller must be located in the Open Door service areas which are:
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- San Antonio
- Las Vegas
- Salt Lake City
- Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Las Angeles
Streamline process of buying and selling
- You don’t have to send anyone for inspection of the property
- Convenient options for maintenance and repairs
- The seller can choose the closing date timeline
- Rent the home back from Opendoor for 14 days after closing to remain in the house before moving
Opendoor has recently raised funding of $300 million in March, which makes the valuation of the company at $3.8 billion. Also, the company has raised $1.3 billion in equity and more than $3 billion in debt financing to date.
Due to these astonishing fundings, Opendoor has been able to mark its average per month buying and selling count to nearly 3500. A sales figure that is translating into an expectation of reaching $5 billion gross merchandise volume by the end of this year.
Apps like Opendoor are having a huge potential in the market. If you also have an idea of similar on-demand app development then you can definitely consult with us. We will help you in researching more of your idea and can develop a prototype or an MVP for you in no time. We, at AmpleWork, one of the best mobile application development companies in India, is having expertise in developing such mobile applications.